Learn with Thrive
- Time is TBDRydges Sydney Central
- Time is TBDHawkesbury District Health ServiceTime is TBDHawkesbury District Health Service, 2 Day St, Windsor NSW 2756, AustraliaHave an interest in the perianaesthesia nursing specialty or needing to enhance your role as a perioperative or surgical ward nurse? This 12 week evening course allows you to learn about the responsibilities of the perianaesthesia nurse.
- Fri, 30 OctBathurst Health Service
- Sat, 08 AugBathurst Health Service
- Fri, 17 JulyBathurst Health Service17 July 2020, 9:00 am – 18 July 2020, 4:30 pmBathurst Health Service, 361 Howick St, West Bathurst NSW 2795, AustraliaThis 2 day seminar will explore the fundamentals of perianaesthesia nursing. We will look at the role of the perianaesthesia nurse, airway management, the anaesthetic machine, anaesthetic & postanaesthetic medications & management of specific crisis situations. Each day runs from 9am - 4pm.
If you would like to attend one of our events but the budget is abit tight, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a payment plan